Friday, April 8, 2011

{back}

i'm baaaaaack!

{insert big smile on my face}

okay, so i realize no one probably missed me....except for me. :)

i will never take forgranted having a working laptop again.
ever. never. ever.

i missed a whole 4 days worth of blogging.....i was sinking into a deep depression {half joking. half serious.}

i was writing blog posts in my head while I was in the shower. falling a sleep at night. driving the car. eating breakfast. you name it things were ROLLING. and i had nowhere to type.

anyhoo. so glad to be back.

while i was computer-less, i worked on lots of craft/sewing projects and updated my pinterest.....definitely obessed with pinning. oh my word there are some uber talented people out there! It completely blows my mind away and fills my brain with so much inspiration. i love it. 

so for today, i'll leave you with some pretty images. 

definitely need this print, framed, by my nightstand




beautiful yummy cupcakes....what's not to love?


i can't wait to build forts with my little man....i can only hope we will build ones as cool as this...



i could use a heart tree in my backyard.


hello beautiful grey feminine tufted sofa. i love you.


my favey-fave. love my boys!



Happy Friday Loves!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know I hate when my computer is down, I am so lost if I can't blog or see what is going on with everyone.

    I love pinterest, I have only looked, I have never done my own pins.
    Have a great weekend!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...