Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wiww {week 3}


wiww + room inspiration

we've had some amazing weather in texas, so i finally got to break out some of my summer clothes. a bit sad to say goodbye to my scarves though!



here we go again! hope you enjoy and come back next week...as you can see, i'm still working on adding more color to my wardrobe. i definitely failed this week i'm afraid, but hey this is better than wearing my workout clothes and a pony tail all day..... right?!



cartigan: gap
tulle dress: target
jeans: american eagle
boots: cavenders
turqouise jewelry: me :)



room and color inspiration:











both images found via decorpad







blazer : banana republic (i got this back when i was a working girl in design school...needless to say i haven't worn it in a while!)
tank: new york and co.
jeans: american eagle
heels: dillards
necklace: etsy

room and color inspiration:







who said mommas can't match their boys?






dress: f21
necklace: von maur
flats: old navy
baby: made in 2010 by me (and chance of course!)



(yes....i realize my child probably thinks i'm crazy....)
cash's outfit:
onesie: old navy
pants: target




room and color inspiration:

image found via decor pad




happy wednesday y'all!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I often find myself dressing myself in the same colors I picked for my kids that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits! what a cool idea to get inspiration from a room...i've never thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits, love the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE the matching with your boy! Y'all look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your first outfit. That pop of turquoise really works. I love the matching outfits too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ADORABLE. I'm always a fan of matching the littles! I love the blast of color in that first outfit. You're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...