Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wiww + room inspiration {week 4}

we still are trying to get back into a "normal" routine around here with all our guests the past couple weeks. (thanks mom, and the burkey's from coming to see us!)


This is week 4 that i'm linking up with lindsey from the pleated poppy. i love having to be accountable for what i wear while being a stay at home momma and getting encouragement from other women out there doing the same. i've found that being an interior designer at heart, i find my inspiration often times from beautiful rooms. i'm not into the fashion and style or gossip magazines, but let me look at a better homes and gardens, martha stewart, house beautiful, architectural digest, southern living, or lonny magazine and i'm a happy camper!



so without further ado , here are my outfits and the pretty rooms i got inspiration from!


striped shirt: wal mart ($5.00!)
jeans: dillards
scarf: target
flower: me
watch: dillards
earrings: von maur

inspiration:






 



army green shirt: my sister hand-me-down :)
grey tank wrap: von maur
jeggings: target
boots: wet seal
belt: f21
flower: me

inspiration:






striped shirt: f21
black tank: new york and co.
jeggings: target
boots: wet seal
flower bobby pin: f21
moonstone necklace: me
rhinestone cuff leather bracelet: me

inspiration:









grey shirt: target

red tee: target
skinnies: target
boots: cavenders
flower: me
hand stamped necklace: me
amazonite bracelets: me


inspiration:






black shirt: gap (old)
black tank: new york and co.
belt: hand-me-down from my other sister (thanks b!)
jeans: dillards
amazonite necklace: me
freshwater pearl necklace and bracelets: me
chain necklace: von maur



inspiration:


Happy Wednesday!
Hope you all come back again next week!

13 comments:

  1. Very cute! I have that striped shirt from Walmart and it has quickly become one of my favorites! I have never drawn fashion inspiration from room design but I may have to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love the inspiration shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I love a t-shirt layered over a long sleeve tee... and it's adorable on you! I keep seeing so many women wearing the belts over the sweaters.... wish I could pull it off! Love the idea of you matching fashion with interior design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to compare your outfits to home decorating...Genius! Oh and the Walmart shirt..you are the second WIWW to wear it this week. LOVE IT! i need to go find it today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

    You are completely adorable!

    I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

    Past posts are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! Love how you're pulling inspiration from rooms, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! I love seeing your inspiration - you're great at pulling that off. My favorite is the black/gray outfit from F21. I love that! I may have to go to F21 this weekend... and also to WalMart for the famous striped top!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfits and those inspiration rooms! Beautiful! I'm visiting from the Pleated Poppy- and I agree with you about the magazines. Love me some Traditional Home, Elle Decor, and Veranda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love what you are wearing and I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK...you are an absolute doll. Your clothes with your room inspirations are amazing. Love your style and your cowboy boots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfits! Inspiration from rooms what a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it:) I am hosting Fashion Friday starting tomorrow where anyone can link anything fashion. It is the first one so I might not have many but you are welcome to join!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this post! You are cute and I love the room pics - very fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...