Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{texture}


This image would sum up my *love* of neutrals....love all that texture! 

{if your bedding is looking rather dull and boring, add fabrics with different textures and weights, you won't believe the difference it makes! Pillows are super inexpensive to make yourself....if you happen to find a more expensive fabric (like I usually do!), use it only on the front of the pillow and use a cheaper solid fabric on the back, you'll get more bang for your buck for the same look.}





also, the lucky winner of the turquoise ruffle scarf is.....

(DRUMROLL)


ABBY

I'll be sending you an email shortly to get your mailing address!

Thanks to everyone who participated last week, you gals are awesome. I can't wait to share more of my etsy goodies will all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...