Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{six}

Yes...i'm back tonight, to post that my sweet boy is officially 6 months old today.....
which means 6 months ago today i was..... 
well....
you know the story....i won't scare any future to-be mommas out there.

:)

all i have to say is it was thee best day of my life. 


{this was my view him in his bassinet}

{my sweet boy}

I thought I had an "idea" of what being a momma would be like.....

but really



I had no idea.....


that i could love another human being sooo very much!

Happiness is....the heart-swelling feeling of looking into his baby blue eyes knowing "he is mine."

3 comments:

  1. he is so cute! They grow up so fast; I know everyone says that, but it's so true, my baby girl is 13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job raising him. He is getting so big so quick! I am excited to see you in a few weeks. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Can't wait to see you Jenni! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...