Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{birthday}

yes. my golden birthday is a few short weeks away....

so i thought i'd come up with a list of treats that are on my "wish list"


ruffle socks

i  really love this one...





Max & Chloe
 but for 57 bucks...that would cost more than usually my entire outfit would....
so i would happily settle for this look-a-like!

turquoise teardrop necklace

Amiclubwear

shabby apple dress


mustard cardigan

gorgeous ruffle bedding

 

and for my one really big splurge item...
i would LOVE LOVE LOVE
photoshop




My computer crashed shortly before christmas last year and thus I lost my photoshop (it was a student version) I was so bummed and have been missing it ever since!

I'd happily accept any of the above gifts....if anybody is feeling especially generous! ;)
(only kidding)


Happy Tuesday!





3 comments:

  1. Love your list! Apparently this mustard color is HOT right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love those socks, super cute!!!

    I hope you get your items on your list for your birthday! :)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bedspread. I'm going to the website now to check it out. Great birthday list. If you get anything on there, you are a winner :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...