Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WIWW

{What I wore Wednesday}
this is my 1st attempt. 
Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy started this along time ago, and I had fun following what she and many other's in blogland wore throughout the week, I had no idea that i would join the club....but i thought what the heck it's worth a try!  Being a stay at home momma to a baby makes it a little tricky, because you know you are going to get spit up on, chewed on, pulled on, and many times it's hard to feel "pretty" at the end of the day.  Some days all I feel like wearing is my stretchy pants and a t-shirt, which I do, but this gives me an opportunity to try something different! It makes me work with what I have already in my closet, for example this week I found 3 pairs of jeans that I forgot I had.....being pregnant last year I really forgot about a lot of my fun stuff I used to wear.....so here it goes!


Shirt/dress: Wal-mart
Leggings: New York and Co.
Tank: New York and Co.
Flower Pin: me
Shoes: I don't wear when I'm at home....not practical, i'm a bare foot kinda gal!



Flannel: Old Navy
T-shirt: Old Navy
Jeggings: Target
Necklace: New York and Co.
Bracelet: Von Maur 

Grey Shirt: Target
Black Scarf: Target
Jeans: Dillards (love them!)


Stripe-y Cartigan: Target
Undershirt: New York and Co.
Skirt: Target
Socks: Target
Boots: Target
(can you tell I LOVE target?!)

Black T: Target
Jeans: Dillards
Green Scarf: Local Boutique
Turqouise Earrings: made by me


running errends this day and it was FREEZING in Texas!
Northface: Scheels
Skinnies: Target
Boots: Target


Okay that's a wrap! I swear I own things not from Target....I think....I had better get showered so we can start again next week! Hope y'all enjoy! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love your Walmart? (Wow! who would have guessed) shirt and the checked flannel! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super cute....love your scarf!!!

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ADORABLE and a natural! You remind me of Emily from The Bachelor - she's cute as a button too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have that same lime green scarf! Love the flannel and t. You did a WONDERFUL job and are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfits. I especially love the first one and the gingham one!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...