Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{love}

Today we are at the local library.....and it's bringing back old memories of being in college.  the smell. the quietness, somedays it seems like yesterday and then somedays it seems like a world ago! I can tell you one thing....I can't believe I once thought being in college was stressful and time-consuming! Haha - little did I know how crazy grown-up life would be!  :)  It's a fun kinda of crazy though.

We've been busy finializing wedding details and I've started ordering some supplies.  I can't believe we will be getting married in 7 months! time has gone by sooo quickly...next month we'll have been engaged 1 year.  Every day since I've meet my best friend has been a blessing, I still get butterflies sometimes when I'm around him! Since February is the month of "love" I'm dedicating this post to all things sweet!

I don't decorate for Valentines day...but I'm certian I'll make some yummy treats for the mister to enjoy.  If I did decorate for v-day....I would sooo decorate with this stuff:












Happy Wednesday Everyone! Hope y'all are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...