Monday, February 7, 2011

{beginning}

Hello Monday!
Hello new week....
Hello randomness....
We had about 15 people over last night for the super bowl, grilled out, and played games, it was fun.

We are so blessed to have made some amazing friends in the short amount of time we've been here in Texas.  They are all soo sweet and kind and have blessed our lives tremendously.  Their warm inviting personalities, make me want to be a better person.

Mondays are always a little crazy...trying to catch up from the weekend.  So I figure I'm allowed to have a random post of things i like right now... :)



3-tiered stand....this has been on my wish list for a LONG time....love the galvanized metal!

image found via jones design company....these whimsy dolls are sooo cute....i must make some!






save the date ideas i like...




i love chalkboard paint....going to pick up a few cans today....


I am sooo downloading this adorable to-do calender....


Hope you all have a blessed day!


(I also must apologize for my horrible spelling and grammatical skills lately...geesh. i looked back and nearly died.  I'm usually very particular about that sort of thing, but lately I've been seriously slacking! so sorry! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...