Monday, October 25, 2010

{w.e.d.d.i.n.g}

well, it's bout time to kick it into gear, wedding gear that is! below are some images i've been saving on my laptop for some time. i love that gal's hair!


okay, so i realize hair is of the very least importance for our wedding day, but i love hers. how's come i keep finding hair do ideas, but for the life of me cannot find a picture of a dress i love....

weird. 
hopefully once we go dress shopping something will catch my eye....otherwise i may resort to my jeggings (leggings+jeans) {just got some a couple weeks ago from good ol' target and i'm loving them, they are comfortable and stylish (i think!!) chance laughed when i called them "jeggings" , thinking that i created that term, but nooo, thats really what the tag called them! i'm sure all you  fashion forward people already knew the term "jegging" last season. but i'm usually always about 2 seasons behind on my fashions! :) }
chance probably wouldn't like it if i model my jeggings on our wedding day, so hopefully something turns up in the dress department, and when it does i'll be sure to let you all know!

here's some images i need to put in the wedding idea folder.  i'm thinking about creating a wedding blog for Chance and I, but the thought of trying to blog on two different accounts is a bit daunting considering and i can't even remember the password for this blog.  darn that mommy-brain, keeps me from remembering the simpliest of things!

here's to remembering my password tomorrow!
happy monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...