Friday, September 3, 2010

{labor day}









to celebrate. i have 3 full days off work. i'll be home.... relaxing.... with my boys. enjoying every last minute of it.

no work. and no labor for me this labor day.

{let's hope anyways! }


monday makes 37 weeks which means i'm fulllllll term! i've survived the roller coaster of 37 weeks and if the little man decides he wants to come, well, doc says he can come!

my heart can barely contain my excitment, i want to jump up and down and tell the whole world how happy i am, but i'm afraid my rover might not like that very much.... :)


hope you all have a relaxing labor day weekend!

{and don't forget to jump up and down a few times...for me. thanks!;) }


oh yes, and go big red! :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...