Wednesday, September 29, 2010

{40}

sorry for all the silence....we've been enjoying our last few days as a couple before our little guy arrives.  my baby boy is still hibernating in my tummy...due dates, pshhhhh....I don't believe in them anymore!  I think this little man would hide out for atleast another two weeks if given the option, however tonight we are going in to be induced and to get this show on the road.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers. 

"And my God will meet all of your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

we are so incredibly blessed. praying for a healthy baby boy, and for grace like rain to fall upon me tonight

{oh i'm bring home a baby bumblebee, won't my mommy be so proud of me}

i took this picture last week, how precious is life....love the bright yellow flowers.
my life will be changed in 24 hours...and it's the coolest most amazingly awesome thing in the whole world...
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...