Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{welcome}

I dream about someday having an entryway, a foyer. they are the first impression of your home. just like humans make thier judgement and opinion of other people in the first 10 seconds of meeting them, the same goes for your home. like it or not, the entryway may single handedly be one of the most important parts of your home considering some people, {like the mail man} may never get to see beyond that space. make sure it reflects who you are as a person.
here's some inspiration...


{note: i just really liked the cow, which is why this image was included! ha!}






















...I do not at all understand the mystery of grace - only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us. I know where I was and I know where I am now. And you just don’t get from here to there by any other way...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...