Monday, August 23, 2010

{pardon me}

but once again, no design related blog.... just me. and my baby. nesting.
our baby shower weekend was so fun, but i was soooo exhausted last night. we got all of our amazing shower gifts hauled inside at about 10 pm and tonight i've been filtering through them one by one. it's like Christmas morning at our house right now....we are completely overwhelmed by all the love and gracious gifts we got, what a blessing our family and friends are to our future itty bitty! we love you and cannot wait to share our baby boy with you all!
{although, selfishly i wish i could hold and carry him the rest of my life...i'm afraid my body wouldn't like that.}
today marks 35 weeks. we are getting soooo close!

{i love this picture....it's truly amazing to be a mommy!}

1 comment:

  1. Is that your belly?!? Is this shot for real?? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...