Thursday, August 12, 2010

{blooms}







nothing I love more than a Nebraska wedding....so to celebrate tonight I'm making tissue paper flowers {like the one above} to decorate the gift for this weekend's wedding. chance probably thinks I'm crazy. cutting tissue paper into flowers {it sounds like a kindergarten craft project!} i don't even know this couple {they are chance's friends!} but hey ya know, it's the simple things that make me happy and content. plus tissue paper is cheap thrill, ya know like my fabric stash! :)


I'm also happy to say that tomorrow is Friday, and we will be heading out of town early Saturday {for the wedding}and to visit my future MIL. Chance is stayin' the night in Orleans, and I'll be making the drive home to sleep in my peaceful little bed. i really don't consider myself a "high maintenance" girl, but the ONE thing i am a little partial to is my sweet bed. i typically wake up at least 3-4 times a night due to Mr. rover in my belly, so the precious time i spend horizontal is priceless. thus, I'll be trekking home alone. so you will probably hear back from me before the weekend is over....until then, sweet dreams I'm off to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...