Saturday, July 24, 2010

{vaca}

{totally what i'm feeling like these days...}

Chance and I have been planning for sometime now that we would do a little get-a-way weekend, as in get away from Lincoln.... not as in a white sandy beach with a tropical breeze and the sound of ocean water splashing in the background. unfortunately.
Our first plan was Kansas City, far enough away yet, close enough we could do it in a weekend. Well that idea lasted about a few days before it died because I realized I loved my bed too much and even one night away from home was going to do me in. selfish, i know. but sleeping is such a luxury these days, i love every minute i can get in my own bed.

We settled on a day in Omaha. not quite the same, but it worked.

It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed our time there. I snagged some good deals on some new clothes, and got to spend the entire day with my favorite person.

so that's that. our vacation was far from an actual vacation, but it is nice to get away every once in a while and get out of Lincoln. it makes you appreciate home that much more, especially when your feet are throbbing from a long day of walking...i feel asleep at 9 last night! which means i didn't accomplish too much on the to-do list this weekend, but i better at least get something crossed off....must get to work!

love the look below, definitely bookmarking for wedding plans

hope you all enjoy the last bit of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...