Monday, July 5, 2010

{the afters}




Bills' Kitchen... the afters!
New countertop, backsplash, and walls.
The wall color actually came from the batch of swatches I picked out for them for the living room. It just happened to go great with the granite slab we picked out. The backsplash is a mixture of black subway tiles {if you know me, you know i love subway tiles!} and then some decorative square tiles that pick up some of the lighter tones in the granite. Overall, the kitchen remodel was a great success.
{thanks for letting me be apart of the transformation}















1 comment:

  1. Hello! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem.
    If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!


    Here is my blog post; dental and oral health

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...