Sunday, June 6, 2010

{preparing}




























Trying to prepare for rover means lots of organizing, moving, editing and planning. I've been stocking up on baskets and making my own chalkboard labels......pottery barn style only for half the price! I'll try and post pictures this week. I also snagged two {cute} mirrors on sale at HL this week for $26.oo! woohoo! as you can imagine I was smiling as I walked out of the store.....and Chance was quite impressed with my deals...or atleast he pretends well! ;) so he helped me hang the mirrors on either side of our bed, which i love! I've been wanting to break up the big {blah!} wall for sometime now, so i'm glad thats one more thing to check off the list! I posted my old computer desk on CL with hopes that maybe we can sell it...and buy something more accomadating for a growing family. Mama fab also went out and surprised us with a new crib today! We were so excited, I really wanted to break open the box, but the room is not quite ready for a big crib- and I promised Chance he could keep the {please forgive me} hand-me-down lazy boy he aquired in his dorm days at Burr Hall. What is it with men and lazyboys!? Hopefully the glider chair we purchased a few weeks ago will suffice until we have more room {a basement} for lovely things like lazyboys! :) Hope you all had a lovely weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...