Tuesday, June 8, 2010

{b-room}


If you know me, you know no room is ever fully "completed" in my world. I'm always tweeking- updating- arranging and then re-arranging again. It's called the life of a designer. But, for anyone wondering....here's the bedroom so far....





This is on the other wall- along with the tv {sorry Dr.Phil!} - atleast I left that out of the picture. I'm on the lookout for a great piece of art (preferably with greens) to hang next to the C & L but for now, I have my trusty message board. I found the baskets on sale at Pier 1 for $5 a piece. I walked out with all they had. I made the chalkboard labels with some scrap wood and paint. The stand was Chance's fish tank stand {shhh...don't tell anyone!} This will probably change as soon as I find {make} the artwork for the wall. Until then....this will do!
Now, I must get thinking about Rover's room..... :)
Happy Tuesday Y'all!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...